Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rental Rebate Agreement

jason

Registered
I seem to recall people talking about a rental agreement with a rebate involved, but I can't seem to find anything about it.

I did find the rebate letter (http://myreinspace.com/downloads/critical_forms/m/tenant_landlording_forms/316.aspx) in the landlord forms, but that's not very professional and isn't really part of an agreement.

Is there another set of forms or an agreement example or documentation regarding this? Searching doesn't seem to cover the downloads section.

Thanks in advance.

jason

Registered
Thanks! I was thinking there was a full tenancy agreement with the rebate as part of it, but I guess not.

R

RussellWestcott

[quote user=JimWhitelaw] Here's the modified version we use.

Jim thank you for uploading this document. I have moved the file to the members download section, you can find this document >> click here

R

RussellWestcott

Jason, how are things?

Couple of things for you:

That is the rental rebate letter that members use, and if you look at it (and the one that Jim posted), they are almost identical (with the exception of the layout and the font). REIN` members use this form very successfully for their rebate agreements.

Some members build this right into their leases. For example there is lease from Libertas Property Management, >> click here. If you look at page #2 in the rent section they break out the rental rebate portion.

Finally, the forum does search the files, and it actually searches within the files to pull out the keywords.

The way that I search the files is as follows:

- Type in search term in the search window

- <RTN>, this takes you to more options

- Select advanced search options

- Select Search in Files (drop down box)

- Select Forum [+] See results

This way you will only get the search for the files only, sometimes if I'm looking for a specific file to download, a general search in the forum gives me too many results, just running an advanced search will help you find what you are looking for quicker.

Hope this helps

RW

Top Bottom