Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RLG Masters

GaryMcGowan

Registered
To the 60 some people that became RLG Masters at the Edmonton seminar,

How have you found the mentoring?
Where are you in your plan?
What strategies are you taking?
What pit falls have you already seen?
What are your comments to the program?
Would you recommend it for fellow Canadians?
Are you getting what you expected?
Do you see yourself using RLG strategies in 1 year, 5 years from now?
What one piece of gold did you learn form the weekend, and mentoring?

I was at the event and believe that what Ron teaches is incredible. It would appear that it in the words on Tony Peters " the system just needs to be tweaked a bit to fit the Canadian market "

ScottS

Registered
Hi Gary,

I was actually thinking the same question recently. I also know that some people may have opted just for the mentoring aspect instead of the whole Master`s program. I would really love to hear about how it is going for them.

Sincerely,
Scott

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
Hi Gary - my wife Lynda and I signed up for the Masters, and we were fortunate enough to get Lynette and Brian Wolff as our mentors. So far we have had two calls with Lynette - Brian does not participate directly

How have you found the mentoring? Good at keeping our focus and the fire under our butts - they are definitely keeping us accountable!
Where are you in your plan? On track - so much to do though!
What strategies are you taking? Yellow letters, FSBO, owner finance/lease options so far
What pit falls have you already seen? Time, time, time! Trying to get systemized for follow up
What are your comments to the program? A wee bit early I think, but coming up on a month after Edmonton (we need to call millionaire Melissa this week which tells me it is a month
) we are still jazzed and active!
Would you recommend it for fellow Canadians? Recommended if that is the path you want to follow!
Are you getting what you expected? Yes (again, only 2 sessions in)
Do you see yourself using RLG strategies in 1 year, 5 years from now? Yes
What one piece of gold did you learn from the weekend, and mentoring? Focus!

We also spent some time at ACRE last weekend talking to Barry McGuire, Peter Kinch and Wade Fenner - thanks to all three for their insights!

Bump this thread in 2-3 mos, and will be happy to update as well

N

Top Bottom