Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rochester Real Estate Investing?

ClintL

Registered
I saw some really good deals that involve properties that go for something like $40,000 average and have average net cash flows of $300 to $400 per month. I don't know if this is too good to be true or not. Has anybody here invested in Rochester, NY?

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
[quote user=ClintL]Rochester, NY?

What will the future hold for Rochester, NY ? Why would price go up ? What is the in-migration to Rochester ? Sounds like Detroit to me .. but I know nothing about Rochester except it is south of Lake Ontario, in the highly indebted and partisan US, with a declining Kodak photo industry and freezing winters and humid summers.

Do some research on UPSIDE of any city .. then decide. Many places in the US (or elsewhere) are cheap for a reason, and may go lower or stay low for years/decades ! Invest where there are jobs AND where people move to .. And to me very few states qualify, primarily TX, AZ and a few SE states like GA or MI I know little about due to physical distance.

housingrental

Registered
Heard from a few people operations were no good and didn't see upside

Other's experience might vary

As Thomas has posted above - why look to Rochester?

Chris10010

New Forum Member
Registered
We have many USA wholesaler properties and offer private money loans for USA Investments. Please visit:
http://oakmontinvestment.com/

Kind Regards,
Chris Petitclerc (Real Estate Investor)
Oakmont Real Estate Investments
[email protected]
USA: 1-401-859-1622
CAN: 1-403-775-9493
FAX: 1-401-859-8033

Top Bottom