Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ron Legrand Property Evaluation Form

sgarner

REIN Member
Hey there,

I`m a late sign up for the Ron Legrande workshop on the 15th in Edmonton.

Ron wants us to bring in potential "deals" to class to discuss and explain. The problem I`m having is finding the question and forms he has produced to do this.

Would anyone have a link to this information?

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (sgarner @ Oct 11 2009, 11:08 PM) Hey there,

I`m a late sign up for the Ron Legrande workshop on the 15th in Edmonton.

Ron wants us to bring in potential "deals" to class to discuss and explain. The problem I`m having is finding the question and forms he has produced to do this.

Would anyone have a link to this information?

Hi,

The property information form that you are referring to can be accessed in the following way...

The REIN office would have sent out to you an e-mail which contains action steps to take in preparation for the course.
In this e-mail, there is a link to the form. Click on this link and use this form when you are contacting FSBOs.

Regards,
Neil.

sgarner

REIN Member
Thanks Neil.

I recieved the link to the 17 cd`s to prep yourself before the course, but did you recieve a link to a script also to follow when contacting FSBO?

I have all the "Subject to Deal" information, am I missing anything? Sorry for all the questions I`m a late sign up and just want to make sure I do all my homework before the workshop.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (sgarner @ Oct 12 2009, 12:18 AM) Thanks Neil.

I recieved the link to the 17 cd`s to prep yourself before the course, but did you recieve a link to a script also to follow when contacting FSBO?

I have all the "Subject to Deal" information, am I missing anything? Sorry for all the questions I`m a late sign up and just want to make sure I do all my homework before the workshop.

Hi,

Send me a PM with your e-mail, and I will forward you the most recent e-mail from the REIN office, which includes the Property Information Sheet.

Or, you can e-mail me, and I will forward you the e-mail.

[email protected]

Regards,
Neil.

Top Bottom