Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ron Legrand

Ian

Registered
Hello Rein members,
Just spoke with a BC realtor and he said that he can`t provide me with a list of expired listings. If he did, it woudl jeopardize his license. So, does anyone know then how we can acquire expired listings in Bc??

Cheers,
Ian

ZanderRobertson

Registered
I was sitting beside a realtor during the event and he told me they weren`t allowed to provide expired listings. I think this is out of the question. you`ll have to get it from another source.

QUOTE (Ian @ Oct 19 2009, 03:06 PM) Hello Rein members,
Just spoke with a BC realtor and he said that he can`t provide me with a list of expired listings. If he did, it woudl jeopardize his license. So, does anyone know then how we can acquire expired listings in Bc??

Cheers,
Ian

marcp

Registered
I got the same feedback from realtors as well. No expired listings available...
Sounds like an opportunity to me!!

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (Ian @ Oct 19 2009, 05:06 PM) Hello Rein members,

Cheers,
Ian

The Real Estate and Business Brokers Act (REBBA) has strict guidelines in regards to the policing of the real estate industry.
Realtors are not allowed to market to expired listings directly. This act is in directly conflict with REBBA.
However, realtors do have access to these listings and know the exact addresses of these homes.

Will a realtor supply you with an list of expired listings?. Some realtors will supply this expired list when asked, and some will not.

homerent

Registered
Same thing here in Alberta. I am working on ways around it. Foreclosures are not very easy either. Keep you posted

Top Bottom