Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ron`s Tuesday Phone call

charmer56

Registered
Hi Masters in the Making! Just wondered if someone could PM me and give me the highlites of the call. I had emailed them with no response as it was impossible for me to take the call at work and they had said it would not be taped. Not impressed. Anyway i would appreciated the input as i need all the help i can get. Jayne

JanBowler

Registered
We are not in the masters program, but did tune in on the call. The highlights were ugly signs work well (we buy houses, cash etc) although realtors don`t like these signs. Goffn.com (FFN) has a section with Canadian forms on it (although I am not yet registered with them so haven`t checked this out). Yellow letters really work best with targeted lists (which of course are hard to get, but at least "homeowners" helps a bit). The rest was feedback from each mentor on their master students. I think it is fairly early in the process to tell what is going on, but some deals are obviously being found, although not by the bucketful. Basically the call was about reminding us to follow Ron`s system, and also reminding people of up-coming events by Ron.

Top Bottom