Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RRSP COURSE SOLD OUT! VALDEN HELP ME!

NewfoundlandProperties

Registered
I was trying to buy the RRSP Secrets course that Valden does, but it is sold out! I tried buying it off Valden & hope that he gets back to me soon. I am trying this psot as well as his website contact info.

FOr those that have taken the course - what are you thoughts on the material and how successful have you been implementing this strategy.

Thanks,

Neil

[email protected]

marcp

Registered
Greg Habstritt is also coming out with material on RRSP`s. There`s already 3 or 4 recordings as well where he talks about it.

Not to knock Valden`s material, but Greg`s might be more up to date with today`s regulations and rules.

NewfoundlandProperties

Registered
QUOTE (marcp @ Feb 19 2010, 09:19 PM) Greg Habstritt is also coming out with material on RRSP`s. There`s already 3 or 4 recordings as well where he talks about it.

Not to knock Valden`s material, but Greg`s might be more up to date with today`s regulations and rules.

Thanks I will try contacting Greg as well.

NewfoundlandProperties

Registered
QUOTE (MonteDobson @ Feb 20 2010, 12:08 AM) Yes I 2nd that...check out Greg`s material or feel free to give me a call. We have done numerous RRSP mortgage and investment transactions over the past number of years.

http://www.rrspsecrets.com/live/

Regards,

I listened to Greg`s 90 minute presentation and it was very well done. Wish I could be there for the 3 day course. Hopefully he will put on another seminar or have the material for sale for those of us that are too far away. Monte I will try and connect with you early this week.

Thanks for all the great help!

Rickson9

Registered
QUOTE (MonteDobson @ Feb 19 2010, 10:38 PM) http://www.rrspsecrets.com/live/
I don`t find the content interesting, but I really like the selling techniques that he uses on his web site - everything from the probes, key phrases, photos/graphics, Q&A, testimonials, font sizes/colours, authentic signature, guarantees
etc. It`s well crafted, textbook selling. Very nicely done!

Top Bottom