Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Scratch/Dent appliances

BJPastor

Registered
Hello fellow investors,

I`m looking for some help. Can anyone give me suggestions of where to purchase scratch/dent appliances in Edmonton. Specifically I`m looking for a washing machine. This is going in a rental property so functionality is most important not cosmetics.

Thanks in advance for your help.

B.J.

JimWhitelaw

Registered
We recently had a good experience with Appliance All Service. We bought refurb`d W/D units for a rental and they supplied, delivered and installed with no hassles at a reasonable cost.

Nicola

Registered
A couple of years ago we bought a new scratch & dent fridge & stove from Aptco Applicances - great prices. (They also sell washers & dryers).
12055 76 St Nw, Edmonton

Phone: (780) 471-2585

samwei

Registered
QUOTE (EdmInvestor @ Oct 28 2008, 08:22 AM) Hello fellow investors,

I`m looking for some help. Can anyone give me suggestions of where to purchase scratch/dent appliances in Edmonton. Specifically I`m looking for a washing machine. This is going in a rental property so functionality is most important not cosmetics.

Thanks in advance for your help.

B.J.

you can try looking at the website Kijiji. If a used washer is going to run you $200 to $300, with no warranty, you may want to look at a brand new one from Zeller`s, about $400 gives you a new one, with delivery plus taking away the old one. But you have to look for a sale on the new ones.

BJPastor

Registered
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I found a new one at Fort Appliances for $265. Just under $300 including delivery/setup/taking away the old one.

mortgageman

Registered
Fort Road Appliances all the way. Great prices. Free delivery. They pick the old appliance up for $15.

Top Bottom