Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seeking Agent or Brokerage to aid in Multi Family Purchase In Alberta

Dexter Wilkin

New Forum Member
Registered
Hello,

I am new here and was told this could be a good avenue to get advice on multi-family property investment. I am specifically looking in the Alberta area. Does anyone know of any good commercial agents or brokerages they would recommend to help me with my search?

Thanks,
Dexter

Dexter Wilkin

New Forum Member
Registered
What city ? What size asset ?
Looking for something in the $600 - $1M range, 4-6 units. Originally looking in Edmonton, Calgary markets but have noticed certain buildings in places such as Red Deer that meet my criteria.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Try Eric Horvath with Colliers in Calgary or Chris Davies ( ReMax ) in Edmonton or Red Deer. Also try Val Toffoli or Rick Jenkins with Realty Executives or Pam Gill with Sutton Group in Edmonton.

These smaller multiplexes are often with residential realtors though.

Last edited:

Dexter Wilkin

New Forum Member
Registered
Try Eric Horvath with Colliers in Calgary or Chris Davies ( ReMax ) in Edmonton or Red Deer. Also try Val Toffoli or Rick Jenkins with Realty Executives or Pam Gill with Sutton Group in Edmonton.

These smaller multiplexes are often with residential realtors though.
Thank you - very much appreciated!

ChrisDavies

Registered
Looking for something in the $600 - $1M range, 4-6 units. Originally looking in Edmonton, Calgary markets but have noticed certain buildings in places such as Red Deer that meet my criteria.
I've got some listing that match that criteria. Feel free to give me a shout when you've got time. I'm also going to be at ACRE this weekend if you're around.

Chris
780-905-7562

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
I second the nomination for Chris Davies in Edmonton. :)

KhoaN

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Chris! I'm in the same boat, hopefully we could meet up today at the ACRE.

Top Bottom