Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seeking players for Hybrid Real Estate Game

JimSicotte

Registered
Thursday is Game Night in Edmonton! - Learn the Real Estate Cycle!Learn the key indicators that drive the real estate cycle and how to profit from it.
GAME NIGHT:
Thursday Aug. 19th and Sept. 2nd, then every 4th Thursday from there on. RSVP by emailing me at jim@albertafinancialsolutions.com

PLACE:
Alberta Financial Solutions Suite 880, 4445 Calgary Trail (West side of the Radisson Hotel) Edmonton on the 8th Floor (call me 780-719-6888 when you get there b/c I need to let you in - the doors are locked after 6pm)

TIME:
6:30pm sharp (so we can finish the game by 10:00pm)

What to Bring: pencil, calculator, and anyone else you know who may be interested. Also bring your laptop if you would like to use an excel spreadsheet to do the portfolio calculations quicker. I`ll bring a memory stick with the file on it.

WHY COME OUT AND PLAY?

It`s a great way to be opened up to the big picture of profitting from real estate over the long term. You also get to enjoy networking with others on how to strategize and use these skills when building and managing your own real life portfolio.

Invite your family and friends to join us!

We can have a Maximum of 12 players so email me at [email protected] to ensure a seat.

I look forward to seeing you there.

For more details about the actual Real Estate Cycle please visit www.TellMeTheTime.com

Jim Sicotte
780-719-6888
Edmonton REIN Member since June 2005

Top Bottom