Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DarryRain

New Forum Member
Registered
I have a few tips for you. First, freshen up its overall look with new furniture/decorative elements that you can afford. These little things make the atmosphere and perception of the house so much better, increasing the price. Then look at the front garden/grass or what you have arranged in the yard. Everything should look perfect because any little thing can cost you a price reduction. Make sure there are no holes/stains on your walls and try to fix them. These tips are simple and predictable, but they are really helpful. And it's best to choose the agent or company which usually offers more. I was surprised at how much the agents overpriced my house.

Last edited:

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
How do I prepare my home before I sell it?

How to prepare your house for sale
  1. Identify repairs and make a plan.
  2. Declutter and clean—make it feel spacious.
  3. Depersonalize your home.
  4. Paint where it needs it most.
  5. Set the stage—make it feel like home.
  6. Keep it clean and consistent.
  7. Takeaways.
  8. Home showings checklist.

morenocongressional

New Forum Member
Registered
For the house to look good before selling, you must put it in order. Clean the house inside and out, and tidy up the lawn. This will help refresh the overall look. Check for mold and more. It would be best to invite a surveyor to point out your home's weaknesses and fix them. You can refer to https://www.sjonessurveying.co.uk/ for such a service. They will help you identify weaknesses and fix them before putting your house up for sale. It seems to me that this would be the best.

Last edited:

yijet24547

New Forum Member
Registered
1. Declutter, depersonalize, and deep clean
2. Pressure wash the exterior
3. Spruce up the front entryway
4. Check walkways for trip hazards
5. Clean and tidy attic, basement, or garage
6. Warranties
7. Refresh paint

WinstonWeber

New Forum Member
To sell your home for more money, you need to get it in perfect condition. You must make the house attractive externally and internally. You can also work on the house's interior, so there is much free space. If you want to sell the house faster, I recommend you get help from real estate agents. When I was selling my house, these Satchells Hitchin guys helped me. They know the local market very well, so they could sell the house very quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

craigburmr

New Forum Member
Registered
How do I prepare my home before I sell it?

How to prepare your house for sale
  1. Identify repairs and make a plan.
  2. Declutter and clean—make it feel spacious.
  3. Depersonalize your home.
  4. Paint where it needs it most.
  5. Set the stage—make it feel like home.
  6. Keep it clean and consistent.
  7. Takeaways estate agents wapping.
  8. Home showings checklist.
Hi, I also want to sell my property to get the maximum value of my property within a specific time scale of around two to three weeks. Actually, I'm unable to find reliable and trusted agents in Wapping to sell my house and apartment. Any kind of assistance will be highly appreciated!

Top Bottom