Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seller Psychology - The KEY to win/win Deals

Cory Sperle

REIN Member
if you are interested in multifamily investing as passionately as I am, you might have already asked yourself, how do apartment buildings trade when the buyer and seller are often far apart when it comes to pricing?

The buyer typically wants a value-add component, and the seller wants more than their current financials say their property is worth. For the most part, the seller needs a good reason to sell in the first place.

I will be doing a deep dive into this topic along with real estate expert Victoria Cluney for part 1 of my 5 part Multifamily Masterclass series. Victoria brings tremendous experience to this class as a 20-year military veteran as well as a masters' degree in Organizational Psychology.

This FREE Masterclass is 80% filled so please register today. You will also receive our exclusive seller psychology worksheet as part of the MasterClass. Please watch the short video for more info on the class.

Register for the FREE Multifamily Masterclass 1 HERE

Learning seller psychology is an important skill that is usually only acquired over time and many deals. This skill can reap tremendous benefits for you, not just in terms of getting great deals, but also negotiating seller financing to make the deal even better! And that's what this class is all about.

Here are a few of the things we will be tackling as part of this 'debate' style Masterclass between two real estate veterans:
  • What drives sellers to decide when to sell and for how much?
  • How to get what you want and make a good deal for the seller.
  • What are the best strategies to get the most out of negotiation?
  • TOP tips on what to do, and what not to do!
  • How to open lines of communication directly to the seller.
This Masterclass is a MUST ATTEND if you are serious about ramping up your game in 2024. Canadian real estate has been flipped upside down in recent years, and those investors who are able to understand sellers' motivations will be the most successful.

Register for the FREE Multifamily Masterclass 1 HERE

See you on January 18th - Please register to hold your spot. I don't want you to miss out on this one.

Graphic for SM.png

Top Bottom