Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Selling or Buying

Talbers

Registered
I have 3 SFR in Las Vegas. I purchased in 2011 and I have been thinking of selling them but they have been listed for a month now and we are moving into a slow time of year. Or financing them and buying a few more this winter. Eric Lynch had me approved

My original plan was to sell and buy more in Alberta. But I'm having a tough time finding
good deals and returns I'm use to. And after listening to Russell JV study I'm inspired to leverage my experience and align myself with a money partner to take advantage of a good deal when it presents itself. This way it seems I can almost have my cake and eat it to

Any thoughts or recommendations

Thanks

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
If you can't sell, price is probably too high.

US has more upside than Alberta for the next 2-3 years. Why AB now ? What's the rush ? Why not more in Las Vegas or AZ or TX ?

Last edited:

Talbers

Registered
Thanks Thomas, how much leverage is to much ? My risk tolerance is high and I'm 31 years old... If I purchased more in Las Vegas my cash flow would be minuscule and I would then almost be playing for capital appreciation. Which could lead to trouble

Last edited:

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Thanks Thomas, how much leverage is to much ? My risk tolerance is high and I'm 31 years old... If I purchased more in Las Vegas my cash flow would be minuscule and I would then almost be playing for capital appreciation. Which could lead to trouble

Isn't cash flow ( or lack thereof) a function of leverage ?

JROC

Registered
Hi Talbers,

So you paid cash in 2011 and now thinking of financing them with Eric Lynch? By the way I have used Eric Lynch for 3 investment properties in AZ. He's a great guy! I would finance it pull some USD out and use that money for down payment for more properties in L.V. or AZ.

Talbers

Registered
Hi JROC

I'm currently in the process of doing that! I think Eric is great, he is on top of his game. Hey man I will probably buy again in Las Vegas but I would like to buy a rental in AZ. Do you have any contact info for realtors? Property management you have used?

Thanks

JROC

Registered
Hi Talbers,

Realtor Sanjog 602 770 6574, [email protected], He deals with a lot of investors.

Property Management -www.sundialaz.com, [email protected], 480 966 2170

Let me know how it goes in AZ and if you need some help picking some areas.

Top Bottom