Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Short term rental websites

snowbird

REIN Member
Where do you advertise? I've decided to rent some of my properties in East Toronto furnished and short term. I love renting top of the line executive properties. I rent by the day or week or month. Alot of the time we rent to overseas vacationers.
I'm looking for the best places to advertise. Also interested in any words of wisdom from experienced landlords or property managers.
Thx, jeff

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
In Edmonton, I use Kijiji and RentBoard. Both have short-term classifications.

On Kijiji, the short-term classification here has few listings, so bumping up is not required often. And I have a yearly membership to RentBoard, so I just leave that ad posted.

snowbird

REIN Member
Thx Sherilynn, I'll check out Rentboard. I've been using VRBO, Air bnb, roomorama and trip advisor. Lately I've been getting a couple hits on each..
I just cut and paste the ads from my own website www.priority-management.ca
Which saves time..
I'm getting more attention now that we have received somd reviews from people that have stayed in our properties.
Thx again for your help.
Jeff

chrisnorris1

Registered
You should be looking for small classifications. And put your ad there in there and it will help you to promote your property and business.

Top Bottom