Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

soon to be realtor seeks investor-friendly brokerage

RahulDhond

Registered
I will be done with my ON real estate registration at the end of Sept. and I`m looking for a brokerage to work for in Mississauga(Meadowvale, if possible). Brampton works fine too, if the brokerage is really worth it.
I plan on making my niche area that of "helping investors". I really want to excel in this area.
If anybody can recommend a brokerage where "investor-minded" registrants are not frowned upon, & in fact are encouraged, that would be great.
Could you please let me know?
thanks,
- RD

Maximillion

Registered
QUOTE (RahulDhond @ Jul 27 2008, 05:39 PM) I will be done with my ON real estate registration at the end of Sept. and I`m looking for a brokerage to work for in Mississauga(Meadowvale, if possible). Brampton works fine too, if the brokerage is really worth it.
I plan on making my niche area that of "helping investors". I really want to excel in this area.
If anybody can recommend a brokerage where "investor-minded" registrants are not frowned upon, & in fact are encouraged, that would be great.
Could you please let me know?
thanks,
- RD
I would recommend Jas Grewal from The Mortgage Place. I am from Mississauga but use him even though he is in Toronto. Very helpful and work with many investors in Real Estate. They can be reached at 416 410 9905.

Vivian Paiano

RahulDhond

Registered
QUOTE (Maximillion @ Jul 28 2008, 10:48 AM) I would recommend Jas Grewal from The Mortgage Place. I am from Mississauga but use him even though he is in Toronto. Very helpful and work with many investors in Real Estate. They can be reached at 416 410 9905.

Vivian Paiano

Hi Vivian,
I am looking for a real estate brokerage to hang my licence. I guess Jas Grewal is a mortgage broker and not a real estate broker. Let me know if I am wrong.
thanks,
- RD

Top Bottom