Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sophisticated Investor Binder

smeraw

Registered
Im at the early stages of my real estate investing and I am putting together my Sophisticated Investor Binder. One question, should I have a Credit Report and Credit Score from all 3 Canadian Credit Bureaus or is just one enough?
Secondly, any one have any new suggestions as to additional information to include in my Sophisticated Investor Binder besides what is listed on the checklist. Thanks

ChrisDavies

Registered
Just one is good enough. They`re still going to pull their own copy, but you`re showing them to be transparent and impress them. It shows you`ve got all your ducks in a row and you`re ready to help them help you.

kboughen

REIN Member
QUOTE (smeraw @ Oct 27 2008, 07:31 PM) I should I have a Credit Report and Credit Score from all 3 Canadian Credit Bureaus or is just one enough?
Secondly, any one have any new suggestions as to additional information to include in my Sophisticated Investor Binder besides what is listed on the checklist. Thanks
I would just pull one report and if it accurately represents your finances that will be enough for the Binder. The REIN Sophisticated Investor Binder Checklist is comprehensive; if you follow it your Broker will have everything they need for your financing.

Hope this helps,

smeraw

Registered
QUOTE (kboughen @ Oct 28 2008, 05:43 AM) I would just pull one report and if it accurately represents your finances that will be enough for the Binder. The REIN Sophisticated Investor Binder Checklist is comprehensive; if you follow it your Broker will have everything they need for your financing.

Hope this helps,

Thanks a lot

JasGrewal

Registered
QUOTE (smeraw @ Oct 27 2008, 06:31 PM) Im at the early stages of my real estate investing and I am putting together my Sophisticated Investor Binder. One question, should I have a Credit Report and Credit Score from all 3 Canadian Credit Bureaus or is just one enough?

Hi:
We have typically only seen 1 credit report (ususally from Equifax) from the REIN members` Sophisticated Investor Binder. Although it is important for you to have all of the items in your Sophisticated Investor Binder forwarded to us in a timely manner, please note that lenders will from time to time request additional information.

Peter Kinch`s office provided an excellent information piece in September on the importance of having all of your supporting documentation provided early in the today`s lending climate. We also advocate this in order to mitigate any last minute surprises near closing day.

Regards,
Jas

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
One is good enough, many Members use www.creditalert.ca

Top Bottom