Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tax/accountant

dUstrrbUnii

REIN Member
Hello guys my name is Nick and I am looking for a tax/accountant guy who is investment saavy who I can use this year... I am a new rein member and I want to know if there is anybody that you use that you can recommend???

thx.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
HI,

There are a number of great ones on the Resource Directory List in the Members only portion of this site. I also recommend that you do a `Quick Search` for "Accountant" (using the box in the top left of this page), as it will reveal many discussions on choosing accountants.

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
QUOTE (dUstrrbUnii @ Apr 7 2008, 08:41 PM) Hello guys my name is Nick and I am looking for a tax/accountant guy who is investment saavy who I can use this year... I am a new rein member and I want to know if there is anybody that you use that you can recommend???

thx.

I just met with Jeff Borschowa this morning for the first time. www.borschowa.ca (Calgary) He is specializing in real estate and is concentrating on working for REIN members. He is very much a people person, very knowledgeable and works with you. If you do not live in the Calgary area, don`t let geography hold you back. He is able to work with your portfolios right across Canada which is great for investors holding property in different provinces. Dean

VicChung

REIN Member
I use Albert Ritchot, C.G.A. He has decades of experience in accounting and for 2007, he saved me thousands of dollars for my taxes. His contact information is (403) 616-5759 and tell him that Vic referred you.

Top Bottom