Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tenant Managed Property

OurRealtor

Registered
I just thought its not a bad idea if a tenant can manage other part of property on behalf of Landlord. I am not sure are there people who trust their old trusted reputable tenants, I need to know, how many of you actually managed it that way. How would they transfer cash flows. Share Experiences. Please comments:

invst4profit

Registered
I personally would never employ a tenant. It crosses into a grey area that leads to misunderstanding and a misconception on the part of tenants that never turns out well. Keep your distance from tenants.

I have seen numerous board hearings involving arguments over whether they are a employee or a tenant. Whether they were working in exchange for rent or cash.

It's best not to involve tenants in any part of your business except the part where they pay rent.

housingrental

Registered
I like Greg's post

If hiring as a super for limited job tasks and you are still self managing ensure you have written job contract.....

Top Bottom