Thank You Mark Loeffler

marcp

Registered
I want to publicly thank Mark Loeffler for taking the time to talk with me and answer my rent to own questions.

Just this week, I found two JV partners, have 2 RTO deals in the works with tenant/buyers, and a third tenant buyer who contacted me today as well. Suddenly the wheels are turning, and it`s quite exciting to see things developing the way they are.

I`m the one taking action, but without confidence, there usually isn`t much action, and Mark was one of the first I spoke with about RTO`s, and he helped me to set things on the right path.

All this and I haven`t even received his book yet. I can`t wait to read it!

Cheers,

GaryMcGowan

Registered
Nice work Marc !!!

Mark has also helped our business move forward this past year...
Check out my quote on the back of his book.

markl

Registered
Thanks Marc,

Glad I could be of service.

A truly amazing feat would be if I could turn Mr. Adam Hoffman on to a different way of investing. Then I could truly move mountains. Sorry Adam I know you will not take offense to that.

Wait till you get the book Marc. You think what a 15 min conversation was to me sitting down and putting it in the written word for months on end.

Cheers,

housingrental

Registered

You`ve not been paying attention to my posts than
I take offensive to everything

Its painful to write this but the truth is the truth - It`s a good book and RTO can be a solid strategy that increases cash flow and helps to minimize some of the challenges investors face.

QUOTE (markl @ Jan 14 2010, 04:38 PM) Thanks Marc,

Glad I could be of service.

A truly amazing feat would be if I could turn Mr. Adam Hoffman on to a different way of investing. Then I could truly move mountains. Sorry Adam I know you will not take offense to that.

Wait till you get the book Marc. You think what a 15 min conversation was to me sitting down and putting it in the written word for months on end.

Cheers,

marcp

Registered
QUOTE (markl @ Jan 14 2010, 02:38 PM) A truly amazing feat would be if I could turn Mr. Adam Hoffman on to a different way of investing. Then I could truly move mountains. Sorry Adam I know you will not take offense to that.

Mark, judging by Adam`s last post in this thread, I think you moved a small hill at least

GaryMcGowan

Registered
QUOTE (marcp @ Jan 15 2010, 12:54 AM) Mark, judging by Adam`s last post in this thread, I think you moved a small hill at least

You are not referring to Adam`s height are you ???

You know, I can say this because I`m also vertically challenged!!!

CamMcCarroll

Registered
All right, a props to Loeffler post!

I`d like the opportunity publicly thank Mark as well.

Thanks for doing a great job selling our personal residence.
Thanks for setting me up with a great system for doing Rent to owns through your book and your course, as well as the "occasional" chat and hand holding. (you know what i mean)

I`ve got a couple RTO deals that are looking pretty good on the go, not closed yet, but feel confident i`m on to my first "live" RTO deal
And with your help i`ve also got my first contract assignment accepted.

Great to have you in the community Mr Loeffler!