Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank you!

Dan_Eisenhauer

Registered
At the Vancouver meeting last evening I was awarded the Michael Milenaar Leadership Award. During his introduction Don Campbell mentioned that several people nominated me.

Since I do not know who my nominators are, I just want to publicly thank those who did put my name forward. It is humbling to learn that my contribution makes a difference to the members here, and to get such positive feedback for my contribution. It is also an honour to be a member of a group that contributes so much to my life.

Thank you one and all.

TodorYordanov

Registered
QUOTE (Dan_Eisenhauer @ Jan 22 2010, 10:42 PM)
At the Vancouver meeting last evening I was awarded the Michael Milenaar Leadership Award. During his introduction Don Campbell mentioned that several people nominated me.

Since I do not know who my nominators are, I just want to publicly thank those who did put my name forward. It is humbling to learn that my contribution makes a difference to the members here, and to get such positive feedback for my contribution. It is also an honour to be a member of a group that contributes so much to my life.

Thank you one and all.

Well deserved. Congratulation.

tonypeters

Registered
Dan,

Thanks for giving back! Your extended efforts have obviously not gone unnoticed.

CONGRATULATIONS!

QUOTE (Dan_Eisenhauer @ Jan 22 2010, 08:42 PM) At the Vancouver meeting last evening I was awarded the Michael Milenaar Leadership Award. During his introduction Don Campbell mentioned that several people nominated me.

Thank you one and all.

Top Bottom