Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thanks for such a great Ontario REIN Meeting!!

Shmayda

Registered
Wow... Is what I think can most sum up the feeling after the last Ontario REIN meeting.

I was so impressed with the level of content, energy and great laughs delivered from all the presenters.

Don Campbell (whom we all missed dearly) gave a great view of the Global Economic Situation that was able to pull our noses from the pages of Canadian media and allow us to see ourselves from a new perspective. Also he gave another wonderful rendition of "What's behind the Curtain" (always my favorite part!)

Bob Aaron, the most honest lawyer I have ever heard speak (ha ha), gave a great run down of managing basement apartments and the potential pitfalls.

Dave Steele, a great speaker with a lot of great stories, as well as a powerful look into China's economy and how that will effect Canada.

And finally Richard Dolan who gave us a new networking tool by helping us to identify and write our core competency on our badges to help us find complimentary partners.

If you were not able to attend then I heartily suggest that you listen to the audio cd! I usually don't post about the REIN meetings but I really think that you all out did yourselves and deserve recognition for the great energy and hard work that you brought last night.

I hope I speak for all of us at the Ontario Workshop when I say Thanks! We really appreciate what you have done.

Cheers

Robert Shmayda

Hilary Kohal

Registered
I couldn't agree with you more or say it any better! It was a powerful, energizing workshop! Thank you to all the speakers and everyone at REIN for making it a fantastic evening!

Hilary

morismemo

Registered
Yes, REIN's workshopes always evry effective specially generating new ideas, points of improving and many other thing for learning.

ginnyg67

Registered
I agree the energy was fantastic. It was my first REIN meeting and it really helped keep me motivated to continue to learn about real estate and hopefully be on my way to my first property!

TorontoPM

Registered
I'm new here and happy to read about these types of meetings.

There are so many 'bad' tenants in Ontario who use abuse the system...and there are even more great tenants out there.

Smart, professional, serious investors working with the best professionals can do very well in Ontario, as those who aren't serious get eaten.

Law of the Jungle? That's Ontario in 2012.

Top Bottom