Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Cash Flow Catch

GSI

REIN Member
Can you get cash flow in Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer and other economically strong cities? The short answer is YES.You can find many great ads on this forum offering cash-flow as well. But the one `catch` to great cash-flow lies in financing.Assuming that all properties are equal (high growth area, size, condition and rentability) and all expenses have been factored in: reserve fund, legal costs, condo fees, property management, insurance, taxes, repair and maintenance, vacancy, etc... AND of course the mortgage payments. What are you left with? Hopefully some positive cash flow.I`ve been making properties in great areas cash-flow for many years now. And one of the `tricks` to doing is having the right financing in place that matches your strategy. But one challenge you may face is qualifying for a mortgage. If you`re setting up a 25 year plus mortgage and buying a property using a down-payment of 25% or more then cash flow is possible, even after you factor in all expenses.
But what about qualifying?
If you have a high income and good credit, banks will generally set a cap of about 3 properties that they`ll allow you to qualify for. Some banks will be more conservative, others more lenient. The point to remember is `what is your strategy?`

How many properties do you want to own, are you going to qualify for them all? Are you interested in learning strategies to lower debt and leverage your capital further?

If you`re at the beginning stages of building your portfolio, if you want to add another property but are worried about your debt ratio or if you have have the capital but can`t quailify, I can help you move forward.

I help my partners create long term wealth through investment partnerships in Edmonton and I can help you set up a long term wealth building strategy as well.

Here are two properties that I have available for Joint Venture Partnership:

#1 Monthly Cash Flow in Edmonton - This one requires you to qualify for the mortgage.

$75 per month into your pocket and an estimated ROI of 90%

#2 Great Equity and Appreciation in Edmonton - This one only requires the capital. I have already arranged the mortgage.

Your estimated pre-tax profit is $55K. Requires a low cash investment to get started.

If you value your time as much as your money and want to partner with a JV expert, then give me a call.

Thank you,

Top Bottom