Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Top 3 Reasons To Become A REIN Member

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
Hi Everyone,There are a couple of important topics that come up time and time again in this Forum.
It is here that many Forum Members always pose the question, "Should I become a REIN Member?"

Most of the REIN members that are asked this, generally answer `YES`
to this question.

If you are a forum member sitting on the fence, contemplating whether you should become a REIN Member, or not, I encourage you to read an article I wrote that outlines the Top 3 Reasons To Become a REIN Member
http://http://www.firstrentalproperty.com/top-3-reasons-to-become-a-rein-member/

Click here
http://http://www.firstrentalproperty.com/top-3-reasons-to-become-a-rein-member/ to read the article.

Share the article with a friend if you think they will benefit from it!

Best Regards,
Neil Uttamsingh

JoeRagona

Registered
I am with Neil,

If you are contemplating on becoming a REIN member read his outline and take the advice from many of the members here who have chimed in on so many threads on the subject.

The one thing you have to do is step into fear, be vulnerable and take accountability for your actions. By NOT doing anything, it`s STILL a decision but it gets you nowhere, you in fact stay exactly where you are and in a year from now you will be asking the same question.

A secret to success is to try something. If it doesn`t work FANTASTIC, you have now eliminated something and can go try something else.

Would you go an do the same thing again if you know it didn`t work? NO. But too many people do that everyday by NOT moving forward in making a decision to do SOMETHING ELSE.

I hope that makes sense.

Check out Neils blog, Don R. Campbells, Thomas Beyer, Wade Graham, Mark Loeffler etc and so many more that can help....oh yea check mine out also

ChrisDavies

Registered
And since Rich Dad is here in Edmonton plugging their useless free seminar, I`ll add my favorite reason why REIN is the best real estate education out there: two years of membership plus all the books costs less than ONE of the extended courses or mentorships the other groups try to sell you.

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (ChrisDavies @ Nov 25 2010, 10:03 AM) And since Rich Dad is here in Edmonton plugging their useless free seminar, I`ll add my favorite reason why REIN is the best real estate education out there: two years of membership plus all the books costs less than ONE of the extended courses or mentorships the other groups try to sell you.

Don`t get me started on Rich Dad seminars Chris
You are so right.

housingrental

Registered
What is your view on why you have decided it is not for you Rickson?
QUOTE (Rickson9 @ Nov 25 2010, 03:12 PM) Excellent reasons to become a REIN member!

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Nov 26 2010, 11:41 AM) What is your view on why you have decided it is not for you Rickson?

Further to Adam`s comment, it would be interesting to hear from some of the Forum Members as to their reasons not for joining. Comments from some of the long time Forum Members would be most interesting.

Best Regards,
Neil.

Rickson9

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Nov 26 2010, 11:41 AM) What is your view on why you have decided it is not for you Rickson?

Just speaking for myself, I personally can`t determine a beneft.

Berubeland

Registered
I have read all of Don`s books, I don`t need my investing mixed with "Belize thinking" I already know the benefits of buying real estate and will pull the trigger the exact instance I can.

First I made a big mistake years ago because I was self employed I got my parents to help me to buy the house I live in. The house is in their name and I have lived here mortgage free after paying it off in 5 years. I cannot access the capital.

Second when my ex and I split, my credit took a massive hit because I ended up with all the credit card debt used to run the business but no source of income and personally devastated.

Third I am self employed and buying a property means that I will need a massive pile o` cash I don`t have.

Fourth, as soon as I started my business, I found out I was pregnant. I am the sole income earner in my family and just as I was establishing my business, I was very ill. These are not very good conditions for starting a business. My son just turned three. This year my husband was ill for six months (better now)

All in all not exactly circumstances that lend themselves very well to stockpiling money and growing a business. I am ambitious, but if you`re ill or your family is ill, your focus changes.

Currently I am aggressively adding properties to my property management portfolio and growing my business. It is going very well but I still have quite a way to go before I`m making enough to qualify for a mortgage and save enough money. The money I would spend on REIN is money I need for my pile of dough.

I don`t need pushing or dreaming to buy real estate, I need money and financial stability.

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (Berubeland @ Nov 27 2010, 07:06 AM) Fourth, as soon as I started my business, I found out I was pregnant. I am the sole income earner in my family and just as I was establishing my business, I was very ill. These are not very good conditions for starting a business. My son just turned three. This year my husband was ill for six months (better now)

All in all not exactly circumstances that lend themselves very well to stockpiling money and growing a business. I am ambitious, but if you`re ill or your family is ill, your focus changes.

I completely get where you`re coming from. In a different way, I`ve put my investing on partial hold several times over the last 3 years to move to follow my girlfriend to school in another province after her dad died, to switch jobs, get married, move to Ireland and then back to Edmonton. I`ve still seen a lot of value out of my REIN membership, but your core point of focusing on family is (I think) the most important. It`s part of why I`ve become a Realtor. It`ll hurt my investing in the short run, but enable me to better provide for my family over the short-medium term.

Top Bottom