Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toronto Bound

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Great catching up with you all in Toronto and thanks for the support.

That was my first real estate specific talk in 4 years for REIN and it was fun.

Looking forward to hanging out with those of you that will be joining me in Florida at the training next month.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hey Phil,

You knocked it out of the park again. Thanks for the Mythbusting. I bet those who do want to still invest in the US MUST be at your event in July. They will obviously be getting the real goods on how it works, tax, legal, tenant laws etc.

For those who don't know, Phil's 'Canadians buying in the US" event is not one of those fake 'bus tours' designed to sell you property, it is a real life hardcore look at the pitfalls and opportunities that Canadians can find when crossing the border. Ever heard the one about the investors who bought property downs south, mentioned it at the border that he was going to be working on his properties on his holiday and was denied access to the US. Or the one who decided that setting up a US corporation would shield her from liability and save taxes only to find out that as the president of her company she now needed a next to impossible to get work visa to enter the US.

Hey, like anything in life if you're going to invest down south, do it RIGHT! Take a couple of days this summer to learn what's real - and bust the many myths that have been perpetrated by those trying to sell you real estate by going to Phil's event it is that simple. Here's a link for more details:

Philip McKernan's Canadians Buying in the US Back Stage Tour

http://www.reincanada.com/upcomingevents.aspx

Top Bottom