Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toronto Real Estate Investing Group

Mvarga

REIN Member
This may or may not have already been a topic before so sorry if it’s repetitive. I was just wondering if anyone here knows of any real estate investing clubs/groups to join in Toronto. Or if not would anyone be interested in starting one up. I`m new to investing and just looking to buy my first property. It would be nice to surround myself with like minded investors to trade and share information with.

So if this has already been posted then feel free to send me the link and if not and people are interested or know of any groups then feel free to contact me. [email protected]

GaryMcGowan

Registered
How about joing REIN!! We meet monthly and have excellent speakers that provide the CANADIAN fundmentals one needs to stay ahead...

Check out this link on what REIN is and more importantly does!!! 

REIN Menbership

markl

Registered
There are a bunch of smaller groups in Toronto that meet. I am going to send you an email with them while they are a lot cheaper than REIN you do not get the same value and most of the people who put them on have alternative motives I will email rather than posting on here.

kreezo

Registered
QUOTE (markl @ May 1 2009, 10:27 AM) There are a bunch of smaller groups in Toronto that meet. I am going to send you an email with them while they are a lot cheaper than REIN you do not get the same value and most of the people who put them on have alternative motives I will email rather than posting on here.

Hi Mark,

Would you be able to send me that email as well to [email protected]?

Many thanks!

Chris

Mvarga

REIN Member
I would really love to join REIN because i feel it offers a great support group, However my current budget doesnt quite allow that extra expenditure as I am saving every penny for a property. However after that is sorted out I want to sign up. I was just hoping there was some other REIN memebers who possible meet up outside of the traditional monthly meeting to brainstorm and network, or if people were interested in establishing this. I saw an earlier posting for "Young Investors" and some were from toronto and some out west, so i was hoping to create a little more concentrated posting for Toronto, not that I don`t love the west of course.

manojsingh

Registered
Hamilton investor meet each month. If you are interested you can join that meeting. 90% of the hamilton mastrermind members are REIN member. Thanks

InvestagainInc

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ May 1 2009, 11:31 PM) Hamilton investor meet each month. If you are interested you can join that meeting. 90% of the hamilton mastrermind members are REIN member. Thanks

Manoj, please contact me re: Hamilton Investment Group. Thanks.

InvestagainInc

Registered
QUOTE (markl @ May 1 2009, 10:27 AM) There are a bunch of smaller groups in Toronto that meet. I am going to send you an email with them while they are a lot cheaper than REIN you do not get the same value and most of the people who put them on have alternative motives I will email rather than posting on here.

Please also forward the Toronto information to me. Thanks!

AndreiAngelkovski

REIN Member
QUOTE (Mvarga @ May 1 2009, 05:25 PM) I would really love to join REIN because i feel it offers a great support group, However my current budget doesnt quite allow that extra expenditure as I am saving every penny for a property. However after that is sorted out I want to sign up. I was just hoping there was some other REIN memebers who possible meet up outside of the traditional monthly meeting to brainstorm and network, or if people were interested in establishing this. I saw an earlier posting for "Young Investors" and some were from toronto and some out west, so i was hoping to create a little more concentrated posting for Toronto, not that I don`t love the west of course.

Hi there!

If you want to network with other like-minded individuals and play the CASHFLOW 101 Board Game at the same time then check out www.CashFlowPortal.ca we get together once a month at the Kelsey`s Restaurant near Don Mills and York Mills in North York.

All the best,

Andrei
416-885-2010

InvestagainInc

Registered
QUOTE (AndreiAngelkovski @ May 5 2009, 11:35 PM) Hi there!

If you want to network with other like-minded individuals and play the CASHFLOW 101 Board Game at the same time then check out www.CashFlowPortal.ca we get together once a month at the Kelsey`s Restaurant near Don Mills and York Mills in North York.

All the best,

Andrei
416-885-2010

Andrei, Whats your email address? I`m interested in joining.

sonoma

Registered

Hi Mark,

Would you be able to send me that email as well at [email protected]

Thanks.

sonoma

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ May 1 2009, 11:31 PM) Hamilton investor meet each month. If you are interested you can join that meeting. 90% of the hamilton mastrermind members are REIN member. Thanks

Hi Manoj,

Would you be able to send me the details about the monthly Hamilton Investors meeting to [email protected]?

Thanks.

john75

Registered

Manoj, can I have more information on the Hamilton Investment Group. Thanks.

John
[email protected]

manojsingh

Registered
Hi John/Neeraj/Scott,
we will include you in mailing list. You will recive the invitation shortly. Thanks

qdsouza

REIN Member
QUOTE (Mvarga @ Apr 30 2009, 08:43 PM) This may or may not have already been a topic before so sorry if it`s repetitive. I was just wondering if anyone here knows of any real estate investing clubs/groups to join in Toronto. Or if not would anyone be interested in starting one up. I`m new to investing and just looking to buy my first property. It would be nice to surround myself with like minded investors to trade and share information with.

So if this has already been posted then feel free to send me the link and if not and people are interested or know of any groups then feel free to contact me. [email protected]

We are meet once a month as well in the Durham region - Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa and more. Most people who attend are REIN members as well. Our next meeting is on September 9, 2009 @ 8pm.

Take Care,

Quentin

AndreiAngelkovski

REIN Member
QUOTE (InvestagainInc @ May 10 2009, 09:28 PM) Andrei, Whats your email address? I`m interested in joining.

Sorry for the late reply...unfortunately I was not notified about your reply...normally the system notifies me.

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Andrei
416-885-2010

ontariolandlord

Registered
QUOTE (GaryMcGowan @ Apr 30 2009, 07:16 PM) How about joing REIN!! We meet monthly and have excellent speakers that provide the CANADIAN fundmentals one needs to stay ahead...

Check out this link on what REIN is and more importantly does!!!

REIN Menbership
Where are you properties in Newmarket?

I`m in Bradford.

mlwilliamson

Registered
Manoj,

Can you add me to your hamilton group email? Love to come out.

Thanks,

QUOTE (Mvarga @ May 1 2009, 05:25 PM)
I would really love to join REIN because i feel it offers a great support group, However my current budget doesnt quite allow that extra expenditure as I am saving every penny for a property. However after that is sorted out I want to sign up. I was just hoping there was some other REIN memebers who possible meet up outside of the traditional monthly meeting to brainstorm and network, or if people were interested in establishing this. I saw an earlier posting for "Young Investors" and some were from toronto and some out west, so i was hoping to create a little more concentrated posting for Toronto, not that I don't love the west of course.

SanjivSheth

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ May 11 2009, 11:36 AM) Hi John/Neeraj/Scott,
we will include you in mailing list. You will recive the invitation shortly. Thanks

Hi Manoj:
Please can you also include me in the mailing list. I would really appreaciate this. I too am looking at investment options in Hamilton and I think this will help greatly.

Thanks!

manojsingh

Registered
Hi Effective resume & Michael,
I will include your name in our mailing list. Please send me your email address where you want to recive invitation email. Thanks

Top Bottom