Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trip Advisor for Real Estate Related Companies

jarrettvaughan

Registered
I think it would be very helpful to have a "trip advisor" type system that would allow REIN Members to post companies that they have dealt with and rate them based on a number of factors. This would allow each member to view realtors, property managers, contractors, brokers etc etc in order to find out their customer satisfaction level.

Thoughts?

wealthyboomer

Registered
QUOTE (jarrettvaughan @ Mar 23 2010, 10:08 PM) I think it would be very helpful to have a "trip advisor" type system that would allow REIN Members to post companies that they have dealt with and rate them based on a number of factors. This would allow each member to view realtors, property managers, contractors, brokers etc etc in order to find out their customer satisfaction level.

Thoughts?

Why not just post something on www.badbusinessbureau.com
Then use the search engine to find what you`re looking for.

KevinMatwichuk

Registered
QUOTE (jarrettvaughan @ Mar 23 2010, 10:08 PM) I think it would be very helpful to have a "trip advisor" type system that would allow REIN Members to post companies that they have dealt with and rate them based on a number of factors. This would allow each member to view realtors, property managers, contractors, brokers etc etc in order to find out their customer satisfaction level.

Thoughts?

I agree Jarrett. This type of list would be very useful.

Top Bottom