Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ustakeover.ca, anyone familiar with this?

blueruby

Registered
Has anyone ever heard of this site USTAKEOVER.ca? I noticed the man behind the success of this strategy/website is Steve Martel who was featured in the January issue of the Canadian Real Estate Magazine.

It appears he is also affiliated with Millionaire Mentor Group which just offered free 1 day workshops in the Toronto area this past weekend. I suspect it was a way for them to up sell you on other products.

Just wondering if someone is able to share their experiences or has any information regarding Steve Martel and his companies and what they offer?

Greatly appreciated.

Rickson9

Registered
QUOTE (blueruby @ Nov 29 2010, 02:11 PM) Has anyone ever heard of this site USTAKEOVER.ca? I noticed the man behind the success of this strategy/website is Steve Martel who was featured in the January issue of the Canadian Real Estate Magazine.

It appears he is also affiliated with Millionaire Mentor Group which just offered free 1 day workshops in the Toronto area this past weekend. I suspect it was a way for them to up sell you on other products.

Just wondering if someone is able to share their experiences or has any information regarding Steve Martel and his companies and what they offer?

Greatly appreciated.

The website is funny. How to buy U.S. real estate at up to 70% off? Simple. Call a U.S. real estate agent.

MRD

Registered
Hello,

It has been a while since this question was posted but wanted to see if anyone as found out what this UStakeover.ca is really about. If anyone is able to share the info or experience, that would be great!

Top Bottom