Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Victoria REIN network

toben

Registered
If you currently live in Victoria and would like to get together to discuss Real Estate Investing (REIN Style), i would love to meet up with you. There`s too many people out there with too many opinions and ideas that just bring me down. If you`re like me, and want meet motivated, excited and optimisitc like-minded people, lets hook up!!

treehouse

REIN Member
QUOTE (toben @ Jan 16 2010, 12:13 PM) If you currently live in Victoria and would like to get together to discuss Real Estate Investing (REIN Style), i would love to meet up with you. There`s too many people out there with too many opinions and ideas that just bring me down. If you`re like me, and want meet motivated, excited and optimisitc like-minded people, lets hook up!!

I would like to meet if possible. I just completed ACRE so would love to share anyone`s experiences with moving this project forward. Thanks, Steve

AlisonKeighan

Registered
QUOTE (toben @ Jan 16 2010, 12:13 PM) If you currently live in Victoria and would like to get together to discuss Real Estate Investing (REIN Style), i would love to meet up with you. There`s too many people out there with too many opinions and ideas that just bring me down. If you`re like me, and want meet motivated, excited and optimisitc like-minded people, lets hook up!!

gkeary

Registered
Hi Victoria REIN members,

Do any of you know a good realtor in Victoria that deals with small multi`s? Thanks gk

ComoxValley

Registered
QUOTE (gkeary @ Jun 18 2010, 08:36 PM) Hi Victoria REIN members,

Do any of you know a good realtor in Victoria that deals with small multi`s? Thanks gk

I do please send me an email and I will give you a good idea

[email protected]

Top Bottom