Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wanted -a house in SW Calgary

navaz

Registered
I have a realtor looking for houses in SW Calgary with 5-6 total bedrooms upstairs and basement. If some one has a FSBO -contact me

Farshidb

Registered
Hi Navaz,

I have a Friend who is thinking of selling his newly renovated house. I have seen the place and it is a great investment and a beautiful place to live in (I believe it has 5 bedrooms). It`s close to Chinook Center. He can`t afford to keep the place and is considering to sell.

If you are interested I could talk to him and pass on the information to both of you!

Have a great day.

Farshid

QUOTE (navaz @ Jan 18 2008, 07:41 AM) I have a realtor looking for houses in SW Calgary with 5-6 total bedrooms upstairs and basement. If some one has a FSBO -contact me

FayWong

Registered
QUOTE (navaz @ Jan 18 2008, 07:41 AM) I have a realtor looking for houses in SW Calgary with 5-6 total bedrooms upstairs and basement. If some one has a FSBO -contact me
I will have a 5 bedroom, 3bath single family home in Millrise. I am currently doing a reno (New cabinets,new tiles in kitchen and baths). It should be ready for showing in a couple of weeks. It is an unusual home a raised bungalow with a front walkout the garage is in the basement. the outside has a bit of an alpine look. Upstairs has huge vaulted ceilings, (about 17feet) and over the foyer it goes up over 20ft. the masterbed room is 16 x 20 (not including the ensuite) room for a kingsize bed, dressers and a sitting area. It is between 2 ctrain stations about a 5 minute walk north or south. A shopping center is half a block away (with Sobeys, TD, Second cup, barber shop, pub, vet). Shawnessy center with Walmart, Zellers, Safeway, Co-op, TD. Royal, Home Depot, Staples is a 4 minute drive. One problem. It may not be a FSBO. I signed with my regular realtor- a really good guy who gets me top prices. He had a heart attack. His funeral is today. I don`t know what the status of this listing is now.

Top Bottom