Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wanted: Real Estate Lawyer for my quick turn deals

GordonDaniel

Registered
Hello!

I`m looking for a real estate lawyer in Calgary to help me with my quick turn deals (plus my buy and holds too!). I need someone asap to help with a deal next week and lots of future business. Agreements of Sale, Wrap-around mortgages, options, lease options, seller financing... Recommendations would be fantastic! Thanks in advance, feel free to contact me directly.

Gordon Daniel

TerryKruse

Registered
I am using Barry`s office from now on. They don`t need to be in Calgary for the Ritchie Mill office to help you - they help people from other provinces - and who better than them to help with the quick turn legal help. This way, I won`t need to educate a lawyer.

Yes, I am going with them although I am in Calgary.

Cheers, Terry

ctang

Registered
Hi all,

I`m looking for a Real Estate Lawyer in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Just pass on the name and I will do the rest

Thanks in advance,

Chung

BarryMcGuire

REIN Member
QUOTE (TerryKruse @ Oct 19 2009, 10:33 AM) I am using Barry`s office from now on. They don`t need to be in Calgary for the Ritchie Mill office to help you - they help people from other provinces - and who better than them to help with the quick turn legal help. This way, I won`t need to educate a lawyer.

Yes, I am going with them although I am in Calgary.

Cheers, Terry

Thanks, Terry. Yes, we are always looking for new clients, and can help anyone in Canada who is buying or selling in Alberta.

If anyone chooses to work with another law firm, our `Deal-Ready Documents` Focus Workshop (Agreements For Sale, Lease-Options and Joint Ventures) can give you the tools to give to your legal team, and the knowledge to instruct them!

Hope this helps,

TonyMandrique

Registered
QUOTE (BarryMcGuire @ Oct 21 2009, 09:27 AM) Thanks, Terry. Yes, we are always looking for new clients, and can help anyone in Canada who is buying or selling in Alberta.

If anyone chooses to work with another law firm, our `Deal-Ready Documents` Focus Workshop (Agreements For Sale, Lease-Options and Joint Ventures) can give you the tools to give to your legal team, and the knowledge to instruct them!

Hope this helps,

Just wondering if you have any satellite offices in GTA, Ontario. Please advise. Thanks.

Top Bottom