Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weekly Foreclosure Statistics

WadeFenner

Inspired Forum Member
Hello,

Thank you for stopping by.

The following link will take you to the statistics page of our web site. The information you`ll find there is not detailed information about each foreclosure file but the number of foreclosures registered at the Court of Queens Bench each week.

You`re going to be surprised...... The number is a lot higher than what most people would suspect based on conversations they`ve had with their realtor.

These numbers do not represent the very few properties found on the MLS listed as a Judicial Sale (Which only represent about 3-4% of all foreclosures). These are the true count of every homeowner who has a Statement of Claim / Foreclosure registered against them.

From my experience about 70% of the properties would be located in the city itself and about 15% would be located within 30 miles of the city & the remaining 15% would be located more than 30 miles from the city. This is an approximation I just don`t want you to think every foreclosure registered in the city court house is located in that particular city.

www.foreclosurescanada.com/stats.html

Sincerly,

Wade Fenner

mortgageman

Registered
Hi Wade,
Interesting information. Thank you for sharing.
I noticed there seemed to be a significant increase in foreclosures in Edmonton between late November 07 and late March 08 that doesn`t look like a seasonal thing when compared with past years. Any thoughts on why that had occurred and why the weekly numbers seem to be averaging much lower for the past while? Was it the effect of the sudden energy cost spike from the spring/summer of 07 perhaps?
Jason

Top Bottom