Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What`s 1 thing you need to know to help push your Real Estate investing to the next level?

johnsu

Registered
Everyone's always got some sort of problem that they are dealing with in their portfolio. Currently my issue is that of resturucting some negative cashflow and selling off the ones with equity to put me in a cash strong position.

I'd love some suggestions on "Real life" portfolio restructing. I appreciate theory but what I've learned about the "Real world" is that the most effective path is a nice mix of "Theory and real life"

J

jhoper

Can you provide a specific scenario that you are dealing with so we have a starting place?

johnsu

Registered
So here's the general scenario:

1. I've got a large negative cashflow portfolio because I did speculate and buy some potential flips that ended up biting me in the ass, where now i'm just burning money in the fire pit.

2. So my plan of action is to sell a few properties I have money in to feed the pit until the price goes up to a point where I can maybe cut my loses and not lose my shirt in the process. Most of these negative cashflow properties lost about 15% in value.

Top Bottom