Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wife got me the best Christmas gift ever!!!

JBagorio

Registered
Without my very supportive wife in this journey, I would not have made it this far. Almost 8 years now in the real estate business. Yes it's taking me that long to join in and be part of the REIN organization, but I`ve always been a believer of the cause they have set forth to help investors like me. As an advocate of learning from past misstates, mostly from others so I don`t have to go through the trials and errors my self`I have followed their system as best as I could in every purchase.

Just this week my wife had given me the best gift I could have! A REIN membership!

JBagorio

Registered
[quote user=Sherilynn]That's great! Now make the most of it. :)

Most definitely Sherilynn! The plan is to acquire more with JV partners this coming year. :)

JBagorio

Registered
[quote user=asanchez]smart lady....

Thanks Alvaro! I sure am very lucky to have a wonderful lady like her to tango with in my many passions in life. From my running to real estate career she is always there for me. You truly need a better half that understands and support what you believe in to be successful!!:)

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Congratulations Jason on 2 fronts:

1. For having an amazing spouse!

2. For becoming a REIN Member: your timing is fantastic as 2013 is going to be 'Epic!'

Looking forward to meeting you at a coming REIN Workshop and being a catalyst in your long term success

Don

JBagorio

Registered
Thank you Don!

Can't wait to get up to speed and get restarted! :)

Likewise, I am looking forward to meeting you in the up and coming REIN event!

Top Bottom