Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Woodstock/Toyota rental market these days?

donksky

Registered
When I search on the web I don`t see any 2br vacanies/ads for Woodstock. I`ve seen a couple of people willing to rent out "rooms" I assume out of their homes. Do u know how the rental market is heating up in Woodstock around Toyota now? Is Sept. plant completion on schedule? there was a member here who`s from Toyota but when I do word searches, his post doesn`t come up...it`s just that I want to get leases signed up b4 committing to properties there (to qualify for CMHC`s 0 down program)

RichardBourne

Registered
Hi Donna, I`m one of probably several REIN members who work at Toyota. People are already transferring to the new plant in Woodstock. Production has not started but the hiring process for the Cambridge plant is in warp speed. New people coming in every week. I think the production schedule is on track and the Woodstock plant will be operating with one shift until at least the new year. That equates to approx. 1500-2000 employees. As of February, there were about 400 team members in Woodstock.

BobHudson

Registered
Don`t forget to also search on surrounding communties (eg. Brantford, Guelph, K/W/C, London...) as these will have easy access for people working in the Woodstock area. Woodstock itself may fast run out of rental stock, but there is money to be made in nearby communities.

Top Bottom