Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACRE Calgary March 6-9, 2020

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
1581096462264.png

1581096351005.png

1581096423332.png

Who Should Attend A.C.R.E?
  • Real estate investors who are new to the game
  • Seasoned & experienced investors looking for new ways to win the game
  • Property managers
  • Real estate agents
  • Real estate brokers
  • Residential & commercial agents
  • Listing & leasing agents
  • Real estate marketing professionals
  • Property developers
  • Anyone looking to achieve financial freedom through investing in real estate

1581096242011.png

Michel Lafleur

Frequent Forum Member
REIN Member
For any/all REIN members, if you haven't done an ACRE event outside of your home city, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

I attended my first Toronto event over the past weekend; was a fantastic event to learn about completely different perspectives, what works in a different market, at a different place in the real estate cycle, with different prices, all requiring different investment strategies.
Was also neat to learn from presenters local to ON, whom I have never seen at the western Canada events.

Attending an out of province ACRE is also fantastic opportunity to expand your #reinfamily and connect with like minded investors from elsewhere.

For any of you from outside of Alberta, here are a few reasons you should attend the Calgary ACRE:
- Alberta is on sale! More purchase power!
- No rent controls.
- No land transfer taxes.
- Strong GDP growth.
- Its a buyers market!

If you don't have any Alberta contacts yet, I am an investor, and investor focused Realtor in Edmonton AB.
If you are looking for a potential investment partner or contact in Edmonton, we will be at the Calgary ACRE and would love to connect with you.

Still on the fence? Check out this investor info on AB: https://investalberta.ca/

safsad

Registered
Hi Michel
How about sharing some multifamily deals from alberta.
Thanx

Darren11987

New Forum Member
Registered
For anyone attending Calgary ACRE, I'm putting together a little dinner event on Saturday, March 7th, starting at 7:30pm at the Little Chief Hotel Restaurant. Everyone is invited! Please let me know if you would like to attend to make sure we have enough space.

[email protected]

Christopher Franco

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Anyone from Ontario going? If so. Send me an message

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace

Troy Gabe

New Forum Member
REIN Member
For any/all REIN members, if you haven't done an ACRE event outside of your home city, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

I attended my first Toronto event over the past weekend; was a fantastic event to learn about completely different perspectives, what works in a different market, at a different place in the real estate cycle, with different prices, all requiring different investment strategies.
Was also neat to learn from presenters local to ON, whom I have never seen at the western Canada events.

Attending an out of province ACRE is also fantastic opportunity to expand your #reinfamily and connect with like minded investors from elsewhere.

For any of you from outside of Alberta, here are a few reasons you should attend the Calgary ACRE:
- Alberta is on sale! More purchase power!
- No rent controls.
- No land transfer taxes.
- Strong GDP growth.
- Its a buyers market!

If you don't have any Alberta contacts yet, I am an investor, and investor focused Realtor in Edmonton AB.
If you are looking for a potential investment partner or contact in Edmonton, we will be at the Calgary ACRE and would love to connect with you.

Still on the fence? Check out this investor info on AB: https://investalberta.ca/

Troy Gabe

New Forum Member
REIN Member
Unfortunately missed this years ACRE in Calgary. I was really looking forward to it. Edmonton in 2019 was epic! Looking forward to having the streams and reports uploaded soon! Any thoughts on the top 10 cities in Alberta? Still a good place to invest?

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Unfortunately missed this years ACRE in Calgary. I was really looking forward to it. Edmonton in 2019 was epic! Looking forward to having the streams and reports uploaded soon! Any thoughts on the top 10 cities in Alberta? Still a good place to invest?
You can find the new report in your Member Back Office today!!!!

Top Bottom