Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

App bugs

kfort

Registered
Anyone else experiencing major disruption in service lately on the app? It has been showing up every month or so for me but the last week or two I have to log in constantly, then half the time it tells me I’m suspended (reminds me of my almost hockey career), then half the time I can see all thread topics but can’t access them when clicked. Stability is actually getting worse it seems.

Starting to get frustrated. All I access is the app, if I can’t access that... what’s the point?

Been a couple years and the “ignore” feature still isn’t linked to the website. Can’t believe that was even let slip to start with. Maybe I’m setting my expectations too high..

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
Got an error today when trying to authenticate from another location but I dont get to use it every day (lately)

kfort

Registered
One update over the ~3 year period is a clear indication of this as a very very low priority. Between the cluttered website requiring multiple log ins and commonly used buttons set smaller than those rarely clicked the overall UI doesn’t nearly stand up to the quality of content.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
The company that hosts our server was down. MyREINSpace was affected and was down for over a week.

It is up now, so I'm hoping that was the last of the issues.

Thank you for your patience.

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
I was not able to login from work or mobile last few weeks.... requested to reset pass and I never got a response.

kfort

Registered
A reset of my password by admin seems to have solved my app login problem. Haven’t tried on pc yet (only darn time I turn it on is when the app doesn’t work..)

kfort

Registered
Had to log in again today (didn’t keep me logged in), but log in worked.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Please email [email protected] for password reset. I will reset you password for both sites. The site is still being worked on.

Thank you to everyone on here for you patience.

Top Bottom