Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ivan Sabourin

New Forum Member
Registered
November 01 / 2021

Hi there...
I am a contractor in Abbotsford whom has done countless projects with others in Kelowna, Vancouver, Langley, Victoria, Nanaimo, Toffino, and more. I have been fortunate to be involved with builds ranging from $150k - 12.5m (+land)... so I believe I have a fluid understanding of quality mild to wild.

I have an upcoming opportunity possibility to develop 6 lots (bare, 99% walk score), and rezone 1 single family, for a 4plex. The potential for return is high but it would be based on an equity play... therefore, hold for 5 years.

--- THE ASK ---

I am looking for interested money partners that are willing to wait 5yrs for their payout. I figure $800k per lot for land acquisition, and $800k per lot to build. Sales in the area are strong at 1.1m- 1.4m for old non-rehab, and 1.5m - 2.1m for new. With a 5yr wait, I forecast a sale price of 2.5m based on migration trends from Vancouver and city planning for densification.

I will act as the Developer and hire the General Contractor and Trades to maintain control boundaries and production contracts, and provide successful home warranties and insurances/assurances to provide a complete and high quality product.

All prelim numbers - a 30% ROI base, should be easily accomplished with a 50/50 split on profit.

I would like to hear from interested parties and/or if interested parties see different plausible opportunities to make this possible.
This is a 2022yr opportunity (as in nothing will start until 2022, unless substantial funding is available to push forward). I will respond to this post if any
substantial momentum is made or if a JV is made... otherwise, feel free to contact. (I prefer email)

email - [email protected]

This deal was sold to another developer

Last edited:
Top Bottom