Cross-border (US <> Canada) accountant recommendations?


New Forum Member
Hi all,

I am looking to invest in across the border in the US. I'll be investing in cash-only deals with money that I have in an Ontario corporation.

I'm having a hard time figuring out all the intricate tax details and would love to speak with a professional accountant.

Any recommendations? Thank you so much
Last edited: