Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crossed the 100 Property Purchase Line since I started Investing 6 years ago

Mandy Branham

New Forum Member
Registered
Well – WOW – It’s finally happened.

I joined my first RE Group in Oct 2014. I cried on my first coaching call my Coach. The cost of the program was the largest amount of money I had ever spent in my adult life on my personal education. With my husband Larry 100% beside me and supportive, we began our Real Estate Investing Journey.

The ups and the downs. The stretch and the crunch. The celebrations and the tears.

I recently crossed my 100th Property Purchased.

I’m forever grateful for those that have supported me, invested with me, and believed in me (even at times when I didn’t believe in myself)

The Global Pandemic has made my vision even clearer and I’m excited for what the next 6 years will bring.

Thank you.

I wish you all Wealth and Health.

Mandy Branham
JV Queen
mandybranham.com

Attachments

• F941D18A-CB86-4FDF-935D-EF8F335B554E.jpeg
    F941D18A-CB86-4FDF-935D-EF8F335B554E.jpeg
    423.8 KB · Views: 15

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Congrats. Very impressive. All SF houses?

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Well – WOW – It’s finally happened.

I joined my first RE Group in Oct 2014. I cried on my first coaching call my Coach. The cost of the program was the largest amount of money I had ever spent in my adult life on my personal education. With my husband Larry 100% beside me and supportive, we began our Real Estate Investing Journey.

The ups and the downs. The stretch and the crunch. The celebrations and the tears.

I recently crossed my 100th Property Purchased.

I’m forever grateful for those that have supported me, invested with me, and believed in me (even at times when I didn’t believe in myself)

The Global Pandemic has made my vision even clearer and I’m excited for what the next 6 years will bring.

Thank you.

I wish you all Wealth and Health.

Mandy Branham
JV Queen
mandybranham.com
Way to go Mandy and Larry!!!

Ivan Sabourin

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi @Mandy Branham
I am where you where in 2014 after procrastinating this business for 14yrs. I have made so many of my peers rich and have puttered and stalled so many time to get started - getting plowed over by lifes brutal humour. I think I know so very clearly how you felt in your first coaching meeting... I still haven't had my first (fear of knowing exactly what questions I have to answer and why I haven't progressed with all the information I have). It seems so ridiculous to me with all the construction knowledge and experience I have - that I sit at the back of the bus and watch everyone of my peers scramble up the freedom ladder, seemingly effortlessly.

So... when I say "Congratulations to you"... believe me, that's with as many bows as I can make. I set my own goal of 100 in 5yrs starting 2022. Lets see if I can join your podium of the 100...

Keep pushing... I am always keen to hear about the "real" stories from nothing to something.
:)

Top Bottom