Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you Include the Following in Schedule A when Putting Offers?

Nir

REIN Member
Hi All,

What do you think about the following requirements and do you include them in schedule A when putting offers:

- The seller to provide the buyer with a Seller Property Information Statement (SPIS) upon acceptance of this offer.

- The seller, prior to closing, at their own expense, agree to provide the buyer with existing retrofit letter on the subject
property complying with the current Fire codes.

?

THANKS.

mplut

REIN Member
We did include an (SPIS) on two offers earlier this year The first seller refused and my agent said that was common. The second seller - a very amiable and cooperative seller throughout the entire process had no problem filling it in.

The information is not binding in anyway - but it doesn`t hurt to ask and you may find parts of it useful.

NorthernAlex

Registered
Hi Neil.

During the ACRE Week end in Toronto I heard Don mentioning a condition, which I liked. I read it later on, too. I don`t have the current wording around (I am not at home right now, touring Toronto and the falls with the family), but it was something like:

- offer valid upon confirmation from own lawyer

I also added in my last offer, that I want a current fire inspection done (and I was willing to pay for it, if the seller takes care of potential issues...)

Top Bottom