Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fully Renovated Legally Suited House in South Edmonton

Stephanie3745

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Just received an accepted offer on a fully renovated legally suited house in South Edmonton 20K below market value at $455,000.00
A solid opportunity to generate a safe and stable return. I'm looking for a partner who is looking for hand’s free growth for their capital on this long term hold.
I oversee the property for the length of the hold. You bring the 20% down payment and mortgage.
You gain 50% of the cash flow, 50% of the mortgage pay down, 50% of any future property appreciation and tax benefits. Upon sale or refinance your down payment is returned to you and remaining profits are split.
$3200 Proposed Rent, yielding a $800/month Cash-Flow!!!

Let me know if want to learn more?
Stephanie

Matt Crowley

REIN Member
Why would anyone pay 50% of profit to a property management service that costs $200 / month? Seriously pay out 50% of distributions before the investor gets their capital back? That is an annual management fee equal to $13,000 per year (excluding appreciation), or 14% of your invested capital per year.

Martin1968

Frequent Forum Member
Registered
Why would anyone pay 50% of profit to a property management service that costs $200 / month? Seriously pay out 50% of distributions before the investor gets their capital back? That is an annual management fee equal to $13,000 per year (excluding appreciation), or 14% of your invested capital per year.

I have always wondered about the logic of these type of deals. Why would anyone with a bit of knowledge and experience in real estate do this. To me the only true way of JV is when bringing on an equal partner, 50% downpayment, 50% mortgage qualification.
On the other hand, it’s a business model so from that perspective.............congrats if you can find someone to invest $ for you.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
I have always wondered about the logic of these type of deals. Why would anyone with a bit of knowledge and experience in real estate do this. To me the only true way of JV is when bringing on an equal partner, 50% downpayment, 50% mortgage qualification.
On the other hand, it’s a business model so from that perspective.............congrats if you can find someone to invest $ for you.

Money partner bringing all the money is common for a min 50% stake. But adding risk by also qualifying for a mortgage is worth another 20% in my books. So 30/70. But hey if you can sell 50/50 why not ?

Thomas Beyer, Asset Manager, Investor, Asset Improver, Author, Father, Mentor www.prestprop.com

Martin1968

Frequent Forum Member
Registered
Money partner bringing all the money is common for a min 50% stake. But adding risk by also qualifying for a mortgage is worth another 20% in my books. So 30/70. But hey if you can sell 50/50 why not ?

Thomas Beyer, Asset Manager, Investor, Asset Improver, Author, Father, Mentor www.prestprop.com

True! Some people have the gift to sell Ice to an Eskimo............
I guess I’m not an Eskimo.

EmeryVargas

New Forum Member
Registered
I don’t think that making sales is a gift. I mean, you can easily teach yourself how to sell everything. Still, it depends on your personality.

Top Bottom