Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Insurance company in ontario

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
Hi,

I have read referral of Park insurance, but seems it is located at west side and wondering whether it has office/business at east side?

Also anybody could refer good insurance company that are investment real estate friendly at Ontario?

Thanks,

Sue

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Hello Sue,
Please call Hub International in Oakville. 1-800-263-2383 and speak with Phil Jarvie. He will help you with all your insurance needs and questions.

Hilary Kohal

Registered
I am a REIN member, living and investing in Ontario. I have tried other "investor friendly" insurance companies, but switched over to Park Insurance last year. They have been awesome to deal with. They are professional, prompt and competitive, cost wise. I highly recommend them. Added perk: they accept VISA (adds up to LOTS of travel points!)
The distance has not been a problem (Ontario/B.C.) as our correspondence is by phone or computer.
Sue, if you would like to hear more about my previous experiences, please contact me personally, not on the forum.

Inspired Forum Member
Registered
thanks, good to know the distance is not problem and Park also takes care of Ontario area...

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi,

I have heard a lot of great things from Ontario Members about the quality of the coverage and service they have received from Park in BC as well.

D

Top Bottom