Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for a partnership.

JoeBan

New Forum Member
Registered
I have the following proposal to anyone who would be interested.

I don't have the equity as of right now to get a HELOC and don't want to spend my own money for the downpayment.

So the proposal comes as such.

1. Looking for a partner who would be able to provide the down payment.

2. I will be doing all the grunt work from scouting properties to finalizing the entire deal. I will be following the ACRE System as taught by Don R. Campbell. I will be looking at the right location and the right area through the property goldmine scorecard. I will be doing the entire due diligence checklist through the ACRE System as well as follow the positive cash flow golden ratio to make sure that the buy and hold rental brings only the best for our interests. I will be looking at finding tenant occupied properties that fit the tenant criteria. Even though this will be a long process it will be worth taking the time to do the process tediously.

3. I am looking at investing in Calgary.

4. Given the recent changes for Non Residents not being able to buy a property in Canada this might be useful to some people out there of they would like to partner up.

Looking for connections and or introductions.

Thank you
Warm regards
Joe

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
And who qualifies for mortgage ?

And your fee and/or equity stake is?

Where are you located ?

Where do you wish to buy ?

What other RE do you own?

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace

JoeBan

New Forum Member
Registered
And who qualifies for mortgage ?

And your fee and/or equity stake is?

Where are you located ?

Where do you wish to buy ?

What other RE do you own?

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace
Mortgage : I will be taking the mortgage and handling it.

Equity : Resident is 50:50. Non Resident is 51:49

Residential Location : Vancouver, BC

Investment Location : Calgary, Alberta

Property Owned : Condo Apartment in Port Coquitlam

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I would be more than happy to answer them.

Also of you or anyone you know would like to go for a JV partnership then I would happy to make that happen as well.

Thank you
Joe

Last edited:

JoeBan

New Forum Member
Registered
Bumping up this thread to see if I should be posting this in any other section or if there are any others interested?

Thank you
Warm regards
Joe

Matt Crowley

REIN Member
Hey Joe...

my suggestion is that it is deal first. Put together the opportunity and see what comes back. You have to find a way to create for an investor beyond what they could do finding a house to rent out.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Mortgage : I will be taking the mortgage and handling it.

Equity : Resident is 50:50. Non Resident is 51:49

Residential Location : Vancouver, BC

Investment Location : Calgary, Alberta

Property Owned : Condo Apartment in Port Coquitlam

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I would be more than happy to answer them.

Also of you or anyone you know would like to go for a JV partnership then I would happy to make that happen as well.

Thank you
Joe

These terms are utterly unrealistic.

What mortgage can you qualify for given your current income btw?

Thomas Beyer, Asset Manager & Improver, Hard Asset Investor & DeFi Asset Hodler, Author, Father, Mentor, Hiker, Kayaker www.prestprop.com

Top Bottom