Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Edmonton-based accountant

Matt Crowley

REIN Member
Hello REIN members,

I'm looking for your recommendations for an Edmonton-based accountant. I own a few properties through a corporation and would like an accountant who can produce I/S, B/S, (CFS would be a nice bonus) and is very accurate on the tax side. I keep track of the monthly bookkeeping myself with QuickBooks. For everyone's efficiency sake, an accountant who works regularly with QuickBooks would be an asset as the information would not need to be replicated.

I am considering a new accountant as my previous accountant was out of town and was not reachable for inquiries about the statements.

Feel free to PM me or provide your recommendations below. Thanks in advance!

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
I hear you about wanting to deal locally. I PM'd you.

CalvinTruong

Registered
Hi Matt, I am in similar boat as you. I have been dealing with accountant outside of city for awhile. With the high unemployment in Alberta, I want to support local business. Do you have any luck with finding an accountant in Edmonton? If you do, can you please share the contact? I gave Christain a call, left a message but still no response.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Hi Matt, I am in similar boat as you. I have been dealing with accountant outside of city for awhile. With the high unemployment in Alberta, I want to support local business. Do you have any luck with finding an accountant in Edmonton? If you do, can you please share the contact? I gave Christain a call, left a message but still no response.

I messaged you. :)

Top Bottom