Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Property Management company recommendations for Hamilton.

DavidTomazic

Registered
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some solid recommendations of any property management companies in Hamilton, Ontario.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
real-property-management-logo.jpg
Trusted Partners of REIN.

Real Property Management​

URL: http://www.realpropertymgt.ca/

ScotJohns

New Forum Member
Quick Google search should give you plenty of choices. Just compare the housing prices, the fee that the realtor asks for offering you the best deals, and make sure the house inspection is included in the offer. For example, when I was after a small seaside condo, I looked into real estate in Costa Rica and was lucky enough to find the company that offered an extensive list of options and a rather small fee. The condo I got required no additional investments or reparations, so the price I paid was final. Besides, it was furnished and had the necessary house appliances. If you're lucky enough - you'll find an equally good deal in Hamilton.

Last edited:

Tabeer mubin

New Forum Member
Spotted Properties is known for offering investment solutions to owners interested in maximizing the return they earn on their rental real estate. Our leadership in Hamilton property management is well-known. We are the experts, working to deliver the best investment opportunities to our clients, and then leasing and managing those homes efficiently and effectively.

Top Bottom