Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking to build my Real Estate team

Duarte11579

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi fellow investors I'm a new REIN member in the Mississauga area, anyone have any recommendations on a good investor focused Realtor, Lawyer and accountant? Appericate any imput.

Thanks Duarte

Sent from my SM-G903W using myREINspace mobile app

mehta

Registered
Hi Duarte,

My name is Dan and I'm from Mississauga, ON. I've just bought my first investment property and the closing is in next few days. If you want, I will be happy to share my contacts with you. The team that I have are active RE investors and masters of their own domain.

Please feel free to message me for more information.

Duarte11579

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi Dan,

Congradulations on buying your first investment property. I almost bought my first one in Orilla few weeks ago fell through cause could'nt get financing was a learning experience. Will try again in few months. Focusing further educating myself for now. Thanks for recommending your team of experts. Be good to get in touch with them when ready to invest again. Wish you much success in your new venture.

Sent from my SM-G903W using myREINspace mobile app

jay1214u

New Forum Member
Registered
@mehta,
May I have your contacts for Realtor, Lawyer and accountant. I also live in Mississauga. Why did you choose them over others?
Thanks
Jay

Top Bottom