Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need a push.

END12018

New Forum Member
Registered
Good am network.
I would like to start investing in real estate,however im nervous and hesitent.
I reside in Belleville Ont,and believe it is a good market to get my feet wet.
I honestly dont know where to begin or how.I have been looking at wholesale options as well as lease options.Low cost to begin with i suppose.
I would welcome any feed back,or if there is anyone that has connections in my area that i might be able to speak with,to help get me going on this.
Thanks.
Dave.

Sent from my LG-H873 using myREINspace mobile app

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Thanks for the info.
I have owned homes for many years now,but have never invested.Im locked and loaded,just need to know how to shoot.
Thanks again.

Sent from my LG-H873 using myREINspace mobile app

Shoot where’s there’s a worthwhile target. Many such cities and neighborhoods in cities exist.

Where do you live?

What cities within a 2h driving radius have decent economics, cash flow 75-80% levered (given prices and rents) and upside? Pick one city only and one neighborhood only with upside within that city and then understand prices - ie understand if $285,000 for a 1850 sq ft 3BR TH with an east facing yard three blocks from a train or major bus station is a good deal, average or grossly overpriced vs that 1500 sq ft 2BR TH facing north on a busy street for $245,000.

Specialize in neighborhood AND asset type. See links.

Thomas Beyer, Asset Manager, Investor, Community Improver, Author, Father, Mentor www.prestprop.com

Cory Sperle

REIN Member
I agree start with a single family unit close to where you live. It won't make you rich but with the right amount of research you will do well holding such a property, and move up from there. The common mistake for newcomers is to go after something perceived as 'exciting' or 'glamorous' like wholesaling, flipping, rent to own, etc. which are all senior strategies and speculative at best and will lead to almost certain failure as a newbie unless you are extremely lucky.

Top Bottom