Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New member with capital interested in small JV partnership in Fix and Flip opportunities in BC

Romin Kaveh

New Forum Member
Registered
Hello everyone, as a new member to REIN community, I’d like to express my appreciation and gratitude to REIN and staff for an amazing experience so far navigating through some of the top-notch resources and connections.
If you are an experienced residential fixer/flipper who can use some more capital (under $100K) and take on a partner with limited time (due to full-time employment, Monday-Friday), feel free to contact me with your project and ARV details.

Romin Kaveh
[email protected]

Thanks for the opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Hello everyone, as a new member to REIN community, I’d like to express my appreciation and gratitude to REIN and staff for an amazing experience so far navigating through some of the top-notch resources and connections.
If you are an experienced residential fixer/flipper who can use some more capital (under $100K) and take on a partner with limited time (due to full-time employment, Monday-Friday), feel free to contact me with your project and ARV details.

Romin Kaveh
[email protected]

Thanks for the opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using myREINspace
call me!

Top Bottom