Proposed development next to home property


New Forum Member
Century Group owns the large vacant property adjacent to my residential home in Surrey city central. Their intention is to start building very soon and they have sent me a contact to sign regarding shoring and crane over swing on my property. I have spoke to a lawyer who has suggested that I may be entitled to compensation, however neither he or the realtor developer whom he suggested to me have been able to provide me with a compensation figure. I would so appreciate any information/referral as to how to proceed.
Thank you.