REIN Saves the day

Dale Merwin

Let's achieve your goals...
REIN Member
Jun 22, 2015
Fort St. John, BC
The other day I had a meeting with a potential joint venture partner. Thinking I had more than enough time to create a pro-forma for the property the time to meet was fast approaching. The template/software that I would normally use was not working properly. Turns out that the app had expired but I had already burned up a few hours trying to make it work and now with less than an hour I had potential investors coming to my house to see my presentation.
Trying not to panic I thought to myself, "I bet REIN has something"
It didn't take me to long to find the Back Office and the "property analyzer" section. I was more than pleased to discover that not only was it easy to use it also presented a decent looking pro-forma document. I was able to print off the document and give it to my client and this Friday we are heading to the banks to get them pre-approved for financing.
Take away is that I plan on spending more time learning and utilizing the resources provided to us through our REIN membership and also that I appreciate what REIN does for me as a real estate investor/agent.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
Nov 15, 2010
That's what we are here for. If you would like me to walk you through the site, do not hesitate to call me at the office.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Aug 22, 2007
www.donrcampbell.com
Thank you! The enormous effort the team has dedicated to creating a back office that is specific to EACH REIN Member has been really paying off.

The tools, the forms, the audios, the videos: all easy to access and exclusive to REIN Members only. (to access sign-in at www.reincanada.com and it will open up a whole new world of support)

Glad you found it helpful as well!